• L.S. Support are during lumbar spondylitis, intervertebral disc syndrome, post discectomy care,
• Osteoporotic pain of the lumbar spine as well as low backache, postural fatigue,
• Discontinue use and seek guidance of a qualified doctor,
• In case of impaired sensation, impaired blood flow and allergy rash or itching.
• Having anatomically contoured rigid splints to maintain the natural low back curve,
• It reduce pain due to mechanical stresses, effective immobilization and correct posture.
• Double pull mechanism enhances compression & splinting action.
• Ethafoam back pad is used to offer the high cushioning in the thin sections