• Resmart GII BPAP Series provide non-invasive ventilation
• Ti Min/Ti Max ensure inspiration time
• This is an Auto Bi-Level Machine with Reslex
• Features include iCode therapy tracking,.
This is an auto-titrating BiLevel machine that delivers two separate pressures
• Intuitive, sleek, low profile design
• H5i heated humidification adjusts to the humidity
in your bedroom to deliver the most accurate humidification
• Programmable mask fit system (Nasal, Pillows, Full Face)
• The Resmed Lumis 150 VPAP ST is a 'easy to set up and use' noninvasive ventilator
• Featuring ResMeds unique volume-assurance mode iVAPS (intelligent Volume-Assured Pressure Support)
• Complex cases of sleep-disordered breathing present with varying degrees of obstructive versus central components..
• In the presence of central apneas, it is important for the patient to receive sufficient ventilation while still allowing natural pauses in breathing.
• Care must be taken not to over- or under- ventilate a patient with central apnea.
• Patients with more complex sleep apnea conditions often demonstrate irregular and unstable breathing patterns..
• Therapy is only effective if the patient uses it consistently..
• There’s little debating, the System One Heated Tube, combined with proven System One humidification, is a win-win scenario for patients and providers alike.
• The System One device incorporates a room temperature and humidity sensor with a temperature sensor at the end of the Heated Tube to deliver the selected level of humidity to the patient while providing protection against rainout.
• As a result, higher levels of humidity can be achieved for patients who could benefit from humidification.
• With System One Heated Tube, you get increased humidification plus the rainout protection you've come to trust and expect from Philips Respironics.
• Options offer more monitoring choices than any leading CPAP brand with integrated Bluetooth® on every device, and offering optional Wi-Fi and cellular mode
• Performance Check simplifies in-home device evaluation and can help reduce the number of normally functioning devices that are returned for service.
• EZ-Start’s automatic, personalized adjustments to CPAP pressure can help patients gradually acclimate to their prescribed level of therapy.
• Daily Progress Feedback displays a simple trend of patients’ nightly use to help track progress on the path to adherence.
• By keeping track with the modern trends, we are bringing forward a wide series of Nidek BiPAP Machinesto our valued patrons.
• DPAP provides effective bi-level positive airway pressure treatment for a variety of respiratory conditions including Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA).
• A Bi-level device is ideal for the treatment of tubercular and non-tubercular lung diseases.
• Bi-level S (spontaneous) and S/T (spontaneous/timed) triggers respond on demand or automatically to deliver prescribed therapy while System
• One Heated Tube humidification allows humidity levels to be tailored to meet patient needs
If you have forgotten your password you can reset it here.