• Adequate working time and setting time
• Easy to dispense, mix and apply to the restoration
• No interference with adhesion of a final cement
• Good shelf life
• Splinting fractured and mobile teeth (post-trauma or periodontal involvement)
• Repairing small direct and indirect restorations
• Class VI restorations in nonstress bearing areas
• Helps in mechanical as well as chemical cleansing of root canal preparations
• 19% EDTA helps in chelating the calcium salts
• Gel helps lubricate endodontic instrument and makes penetration easier
• 10% carbamide peroxide promotes internal bleaching on irrigation with hypochlorite solution
• Bactericidal property inhibiting any further growth of bacteria
• Root Canal Sealing and Filling Material is Resin Based Roor Canal Sealer
• Used a sealer during obturation in root canal treatment
• The timulation of the periapical tissues in order to maintain health or promote healing
• For its antimicrobial effects.
• Calcium hydroxide is antibacterial depending on the availability of free hydroxyl ions (10, 11).
Showing 1 - 7 of 7 items
If you have forgotten your password you can reset it here.