• CP ( Cerebral Palsy) Chair is basically needed for individual use for the
people with cerebral palsy.
• It enables a variety of seat and backrest angles as well as forward and
• The chair has appropriate accessory options.
• It can effectively establish a stable pelvis and trunk for active core
postural control for a child with cerebral palsy.
• Light weight
• T - shape handle to better grip
• Soft rubber to better grip
• Surface is aluminium colour oxidized
• Walking disorders
Showing 1 - 4 of 4 items
If you have forgotten your password you can reset it here.