• Reckoned amid one of the distinguished business names,
we are enthusiastically affianced in presenting a huge spectrum
• In line with the universally accepted values and norms
• Based on international standards & specifications
• Cluster probe with one central emitter &
six peripheral emitters to facilitate accurate and speedy performance
• We are listed amid one of the best business enterprises instrumental
• The material used in the fabrication of these
products is acquired form specialized
• We are listed amid one of the distinguished business names engaged
• The arena of bringing forth a comprehensive consignment of Digital Ultrasonic Therapy Unit.
• These are perfectly designed using hi-tech techniques under
the command of experienced and talented executives
• The ApeX Type A 18V – Ultimate Bundle is a great way to get started
with tDCS as quickly as possible.
• It includes a complete set of accessories for those who want get going
right out of the box.
• The ApeX Type A 18 volt Ultimate Bundle for tDCS is a great choice for
someone looking for an affordable tDCS device.
• It has great features, excellent design and comes assembled and ready to use,
including a set of ElectroSquare electrodes, electrode connecting cables
(4 ft/1.2 meter banana to banana cables) and 2 high quality terrycloth electrode
• Focus Go Flow is a hand-held battery-powered easy to use tDCS brain stimulator.
• The device utilizes a microprocessor controlled circuit to provide an accurately
• Unlike other commericially available 9 Volt devices, the Go Flow features a voltage
step up circuit that provides a max voltage of 25V.
• The ensures the ability to provide up to 2mA of current with any traditional tDCS montage.
• The Go Flow also features a built in timer. Simply set the session length you want and
let Go Flow do the rest.
• The microcontroller will provide a smooth ramp up and ramp down of current, a feature
that is overlooked by other devices but extremely important for tDCS.
• This anything but basic analog stimulator runs on a 12V battery and delivers
continuously variable regulated and limited Direct Current.
• The 12-24 selectable voltage design allows the user to set the desired output
voltage of the device.
• The maximum current output on this device is less than 2.15 mA.
• Calibrated Analog mA meter with an accurate 3mA scale
• Continuously Variable Current Control Knob
• Calibrated to deliver 2.2 mA (Max)
• Set target current from 0.2mA to 2.2Ma
• Runs on one standard CR123a battery (included)
If you have forgotten your password you can reset it here.