• Designed according to the demand of the clinical principles and
• The guidelines of nursing training.
• This multifunctional simulator could simulate an actual circumstance for practice.
• Multiple functions, rural practice, easy assembly
• It well shaped appearance
The correct anatomical landmarks provides a very good training for practice
• Face washing and swab down
• Oral cavity nursing
• Tracheotomy nursing
• Oxygen inbreathe
• Nasal feeding
• Stomach washing
• Intracardiac injection
• CPR first aid
• The external part of the female reproductive organs is called the vulva, which means covering.
• Located between the legs, the vulva covers the opening to the vagina and other reproductive organs located inside the body.
• The fleshy area located just above the top of the vaginal opening is called the mons pubis
• Two pairs of skin flaps called the labia surround the vaginal opening
• The perfect model to show exactly how the male reproductive organs work
• Also includes Illustrated assembly guide and description of the anatomy along with some fun Q and A to test your knowledge
• Cross-Section show all structures in detail and is perfect model for sex education
• Hand painted parts are medical education quality
• This nervous system relief model shows a schematic
• The representation of the central and peripheral nervous system.
• An excellent nervous system model to study the structure of the human nervous system.
• The blood circulatory system (cardiovascular system) delivers nutrients and oxygen to all cells in the body.
• It consists of the heart and the blood vessels running through the entire body.
• The arteries carry blood away from the heart; the veins carry it back to the heart.
• The system of blood vessels resembles a tree: The “trunk,” the main artery (aorta), branches into large arteries,
• The smallest arteries end in a network of tiny vessels, the capillary network.
• The features the following parts for detailed examination
: nose, mouth cavity, pharynx, esophagus, gastrointestinal tract.
• The model has a removable transverse colon for demonstration purposes,
and is hand-painted for accurate representation.
• The model is numbered and includes a key card for identifying features,
and is mounted on a base for display.
• The model is made of durable polyvinyl chloride (PVC) plastic-coated fiberglass
• PVC plastic is corrosion resistant, lightweight, and has high strength,
resisting reactions with acids, gasoline, alcohol, and hydrocarbons.
• Give kids a deeper understanding of how the brain works by letting them peer inside their own skull.
Perfect for human body centers.
• This realistically detailed miniature plastic model includes a stand, fact guide, and photo-illustrated assembly instructions.
• Human Brain model on a display stand, easy to assemble,
brain components assemble together to learn the different parts of the brain.
• Packaged in a retail box with guide that includes
facts and assembly instructions.
• The ear is the sense organ that enables us to hear.
• Hearing can be defined as the perception of sound energy via the brain and central nervous system.
• Hearing consists of two components: identification of sounds and localisation of those sounds
• The ear is divided into three main parts – the outer ear, the middle ear, and the inner ear.
• The inner ear is filled with fluid.
Showing 1 - 9 of 35 items