• CP ( Cerebral Palsy) Chair is basically needed for individual use for the
people with cerebral palsy.
• It enables a variety of seat and backrest angles as well as forward and
• The chair has appropriate accessory options.
• It can effectively establish a stable pelvis and trunk for active core
postural control for a child with cerebral palsy.
• Parallel bars are used in physiotherapy centres and hospitals.
• It is used in physical therapy.
• It has Manual-Adjusting Parallel Bars with Hand-rails
• Bars and rails are made of PVC sheathed heavy-gauge iron tubing.
Showing 1 - 3 of 3 items