• Cardea 20/20 ECG™ is the only reliable, automated diagnostic system designed to identify
cardiac conditions associated with sudden cardiac death in active youth and athletes.
• Identifying cardiac conditions associated with sudden cardiac death is an important
component to pre-participation sports exams (PPE), athlete sports physicals and cardiac
screening programs as well as routine physicals.
• Breakthrough Interpretation: only system automated with International Criteria.ws PC.
• Cardea Solo Wearable ECG Collects High-altitude Cardiac Data on Denali Expedition.
• The device provides doctors with diagnostic information that supports patient care
to preempt more serious, damaging and costly health conditions, such as strokes
or other cardiac complications.
• The Cardea Solo from Cardiac Insight is a wearable, wire-free electrocardiogram
(ECG)sensor and analysis software system for the detection of adult arrhythmias,
including atrial fibrillation (AFib).
• Cardea SOLO™ is intended to enhance mean time-to-diagnosis and increase savings
For patients and health care insurers.
• Cardea SOLO™ is designed to encourage better patient compliance.
Showing 1 - 2 of 2 items