• Motorised Precision & Total Physical Support
• Ergonomic design, ideal for micro-surgery
• Accurate sitting position & high maneuverability
• Height adjustable back-rest
• The adjustable multi-position arm support
• Simultaneous locking of rear wheels
• Molded seat and antistatic polyurethane cushion
• Back Support with smooth touching action & incline locking system
• Five-leg base for overall support
• Premium specialty seating with ergonomic design.
• 18.5″ wide contoured poly-foam seat cushion for maximum comfort
• Hand-free foot pneumatic height adjustment gives surgeons the most flexibility during procedures.
• we are engaged in offering an optimum quality range of Surgeon Stoo.
• Most of the hospitals and other clinics use the Surgeon Stool.
• It gives more comfort in sitting and moving from one place to another.
• Doctors and patients will use .
• OPERATION MICROSCOPE It is designed for easy microsurgey.
• The adjustment of the height is made by counter-balance and the fine adjustment
of the microscope is motorized by a footswitch operation without using hands.
• Easy sterilization protectors are attached on the magnification changer knobs and
the microscope positioning handle.
• The five-steps magnification changer is incorporated in the OP-2; 0.4X, 0.6X, 1.0X, 1.6X and
2.5X, which permits a variety of the total magnifications of 2.6X, 4.1X, 6.4X, 10.OX and 15.8X.
Control knobs are located on both sides of the microscope...
• Ophthalmic Operating Microscopes (Ophthalmology Surgical Microscope) ... Ophthalmic
operating microscopes are designed to provide high contrast and detailed imaging of all
regions of the human eye.
• When choosing an ophthalmic operating microscope, it is important to pay attention to
the type of optics employed.
• Specially designed for performing ENT operations, ENT Operating Microscope has
become a popular choice among the doctors.
• It helps in offering high-quality imaging and provides brilliant LED illumination while
doing ear-nose-throat surgery.
• Basically, the instrument is engrossed with objective lens, tube, objective lens, handle
and stand for effective working.
• Thus, our range is appreciated for its sharp imaging that can be observed with high
depth and fidelity.
• Designing of ENT Operating Microscope is completed by making selection of best quality
materials and advanced machinery as per current market norms.
• The Professional Ophthalmoscope has been designed to ensure ultimate control.
• Lenses, graticules and filters can all be introduced at the touch of a fingertip.
• With a high lens and filter range, the practitioner ophthalmoscope id ideal for
the primary care specialist.
• The positive may wheel lens control allows you to click through lens powers from
+40 to -25D allowing detailed examination of the ocular structures, and ease of
use for spectacle wearers.
• The ingeral soft brow allows for easy positioning and protects your lenses if you
are a spectacle wearer.
• Macular - reduces excessive papillary reaction and patient discomfort.
• Streak or Spot - Just change the bulb!
• There are those that love Streak and those that love Spot.
• The Keeler Professional Combi offers the best of both worlds.
• The unique optical design provides the first truly bimodal Retinoscope
with just a quick bulb change.
Showing 1 - 9 of 58 items